Friday, June 11, 2010

Missing Somthing?


ok, so... my family and i have been planning to go to my grandma and grandpa fox's house over the weekend. we were gonna spend three nights there. we would come up friday and stay till sunday night. we would hang out on friday night, get up in the morning on saterday and go to las vegas, then come home and go to sacrament the next day at church. so, friday (today) we got all packed. i made sure i packed a swimming suit for their pool, extra clothes, pajamas, (underwear), money for las vegas, church dress, tooth brush, etc... so, we were about ten minutes away from logan dale and i forgot to bring my hair stuff that grandma was going to die my hair with and i was totally gonna blog about . and then i thought, "i dont remember packing my bag". so i told my mom that, and she said she never saw a white bag in the trunk. so i thought, "oh, im probably just forgeting things, i probably did pack my bag". and my dad said that we couldn't just drive back and hour to get it. so we got there and i was just hoping to see it back there. well my hope didn't work. i didn't have ANYTHING! so, luckily my mom had packed some of my clothes in the trunk that we didn't have enough time to put in my bag. so im covered for tomorrow, but nothing else!!!!!! i can't believe i spent sooo much time packing, and then to just forget about EVERYTHING!!!!!!! well, i'll just have to make the best of my trip, wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, you have inherited the "Graf packing gene!" It means you forget stuff and then leave what you did bring everywhere you went. Curt has passed it down to most of our kids! Oh well, the good thing with the "Graf packing gene" is that you usually end up having fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I hate it when I forget to pack things--and leaving a whole bag behind is the WORST! You're such a good sport to just roll with the punches!

    When Matt and I were flying to Alabama for 6 weeks, we got to the airport and realized we'd left one of my bags at our friends house that was TWO HOURS away! The bag had my bathroom things, shoes, and running clothes in it, and we just had to buy a few new things when we got to Alabama. Maybe you got a new outfit or two out of it, too? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaagghhh that is the worst feeling!! That pit in your stomach after you realize you forgot something (or in your case, everything!). I hope you still had a fun trip! Ashley has a good point, I guess you have no choice but to buy some new clothes! ;) Hey, maybe next trip I go on I'll "forget" my luggage and have an excuse for a shopping spree! Haha.

    ReplyDelete