Friday, June 11, 2010

BASEBALL!


trey had his second to last game yesterday! my grandparents came down to watch too! trey is such a good baseball player! he hits every ball that comes his way! and yesterday, trey caught his first ball! the batter was up, trey was at first base, the batter hits it WAY high! and it came to land RIGHT in treys mitt! we were soooo excited! trey is such a good batter too. trey's coach told him to always try to run to second base and stop at third. so, thats what he does! he doesnt even look where the ball is, he just keeps running! and he never seems to get tagged! trey is having such a fun time experiencing all these different sports! he's done soccer, baseball, and my parents are talking about putting him in basketball, flag football, and regular football. trey loves doing all these different sports, and we love it too. my dad once put me in basketball. he said i was good because i was tall. i did score a 3 pointer once thought. but i HATED it. so, i never did any other sports. so i guess my dads just grateful that he has one child that enjoys it. :)

4 comments:

  1. that is pretty funny! thanks for the comments on my blog! hope to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEll sports are USUALLY guys stuf so you re covered Jaymee! ;) Good job to Trey for catching the ball! We miss you guys! Hope to see you at the end of the month...you guys should come hang out at Grandpa and Grandma's for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissy, I'm so glad that you posted about Trey's game! It's been so fun to watch his games each week. We'll miss that huh. But, you're right....we will get him playing flag football in the fall. Basketball after that. And, I still don't want him to play "real" football because I don't want my baby getting hurt! But, dad says that trey has to try it anyway because he say's that trey's tough. Oh boy! So, I have to let my baby grow up. Jayme you are SO BEAUTIFUL! and so SMART!! I'm glad that you are growing up to be such a fun teenager. I love to see the things that you're interested in. And, me and dad are so proud of you for getting almost straight A's this year! You're amazing! And, thanks so much for babysitting Trey everyday too. yOu're a good help to me and daddy and we love you! Let's go and have some fun down at grandma/grandpa Fox's house tonight!! yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks mom, and just to let you know, i DID get straight A's and a 4.0!!!!! it was awesome! im sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete