Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!


well, if you read my mom's blog it says that i am going to post something about fathers day. well, the problem is, is that i didnt know i was going to post something about fathers day. but since my mom said that, i guess i have to. so, my dad is awesome! and i am soooooo greatful for him! he is everything that my mom wanted in a husband and father and what i hope i can find in a husband and father for my kids when i grow older. he is funny, smart, a really good person to talk to, a good listener, and i know one thing, there is not enough paper in the world to write down all the most amazing things my dad is. like i said, i am very greatful for him and i'd just like to say,... happy father's day dad, i love you!

3 comments:

  1. I agree, Jaym, your dad is awesome! He is such a fun person to hang out with. You're so lucky he's your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad is so fun! You'll be well off if you marry someone just like him :-) And I love your new extensions! You look beautiful with (and without) them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so great and I am so glad your mom said you were going to post something and then you did! tee hee
    This is all true and such a great tribute to your amazing dad. I am so glad you recognize that and then write about it. Way to go Jayme!!

    ReplyDelete