Saturday, May 8, 2010

GOING HIKING!

A while ago, my family and I went on a hike to see some petroglyphs. (sorry, if that's not spelled correctly). I was supposed to go with my young women's, but since my mom is qualified to sign off my girls camp stuff, my family went on the hike before so that my mom could sign me off and I wouldn't have to go with my young women's group. But It was a good hike, (nothing like what grandpa would hike!) But it was fun, and tiring! But we did get to see some petroglyphs! That was the fun part! We probably hiked about 5 and a half miles. But it was worth it! :) We had sooooo much fun! So here's some pictures we took while we were there, hope you like 'em! :)

2 comments:

  1. sis, these pics are fun! That was a great day wasn't it. I had been wanting to take our family on a few hikes and that was one of them so it was cool that it was also the same hike that you needed passed off for your girls camp hike certification! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun family hike! Haha I had to laugh when I read your comment about grandpa's hikes! You're right, his would involve more blood sweat and tears! ;)

    ReplyDelete