Saturday, May 8, 2010

FUN IN THE SUN!

A couple months ago my parents signed Trey up for baseball. I didn't go to his first practice a week ago, but I did go this week, a couple days ago. Trey is pretty good at throwing and catching! And we think he'll be a really good baseball player! I took some pictures of his last practice, so here they are. (I'll be sure to post his first game!)
































Then, when we got home, Trey and my dad went out side in our backyard to toss the ball! It was a blast!





















































2 comments:

  1. Sissy, Your pics are so great of Trey and his new baseball world! :) The game pics will be cool to see too! I love that you are blogging! So much fun huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Nothing says "summer" like baseball or playing catch in the yard. I love how sunny and warm it looks! Klane just got us both baseball gloves, this makes me excited to go play catch in the park!

    ReplyDelete